Monday, June 26, 2006

Quick Blog Update...

Busy, busy, busy!

I hope to be able to get the photo caption contest with Bush & Rove judged and posted sometime tonight, but it might not be up until tomorrow, depending on available time the rest of today.

I started researching a big project that I hope to get done with in the next week or two.

I have to update my scoring sheets on the photo contests, as well, as I would hate to end up having too many to tally at the same time at the end. The big year end championship post for the Caption Hall of Glory will be posted as soon after the conclusion of the 52nd contest as possible. For those that are wondering, the latest ongoing contest featuring Slick Willy is #50, so we are in the homestretch!

I know the Anthology site is hopelessly outdated, it is on my long-term to-do list.

And, yes, we are about due for another round of inductions into the Frequent Flyers Club. That will likely happen within the next few weeks.

Sorry for the lack of frequent posts, but I am trying to make this blog worth reading on a weekly basis at least, right now daily is a little too much to handle. Now, off to more chores and errands...

CUL8R!

No comments: