Monday, September 05, 2005

Prayer Request

I just received an e-mail from my Right Place co-blogger Stephen Johnson. He told me that his mother has been hospitalized. He didn't provide any details, but I thought it might be appropriate to ask all of our readers to pray for her and for Stephen and the rest of his family in what must be a very stressful time.

Understandably, he will not be heard from here very much for at least the next few days.

Thank you and God bless you all.

******************************

UPDATE 9/6: Good news!

Stephen stopped by and left this note in the comments section:

Thanks. Mom is OK - the shortness of breath that hospitalized her was due to low hemoglobin, not something more serious as I had at first feared. She's getting a blood transfusion now, and should be released in a couple of days.


Glad to hear it, Stephen!

Everyone else, please keep her in your prayers for awhile longer, just to be safe. God bless!

No comments: