Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things I'm Working On...

Sorry for the delay, but I've been quite busy the last few days!

The season one photo caption contest finale judging is almost complete. I expect to post it sometime tonight.

I will then set about the task of the final tally of points and post the season one CapHOG Championship within the next few days (tomorrow at the earliest).

I also have some more links related to Ogmeet to share with you tonight or tomorrow.

I want to update my blogroll a bit when I can find the time.

Beyond that, I have a new idea for a humor post that I think may be to the liking of many of you... IF I can get the kinks worked out, but it may take a few more days.

In the meantime, be sure to check out the folks on my blogroll, especially my Frequent Flyers Club (expanding soon - maybe next week).

As always, thank you for visiting The Right Place!

No comments: