The reporter was speechless. I nearly fell out of my chair.
But I started thinking about it, perhaps "a cessation of violence" from Hammas/Fatah/Insert Terrorist Group Here is too lofty a goal? Terrorism and Tourism are remarkably similarly spelled. Why, both words begin with "T" and end in "rism". Both have consonants and vowels in there. Perhaps the Demorats have a point, after all Tourism isn't bad. Perhaps Terrorism isn't so bad either. What are some other things that could stimulate tourism to the middle east?
- A Popcorn Stand on each streetcorner dispensing free buckets
- Free Fudge (Terrorist Fudge)
- Terrorist Bobblehead Dolls (collect 'em all!)
- Free Skinless (pork free) Hotdogs for each IED detonated
- A panel of judges scoring each "hit" 2-10
* I am not making this up