Tuesday, November 29, 2005

They Are At It Again!

More from Grey Eagle and it's more hacking of her site. She has someone who is going to help her set up a secure website, but that doesn't help what has already happened. This is just appalling.
It was brought to my attention that my polls had been changed. When I went there, I was completely shocked by all the questions. Once again, it was originally designed to offer a voice in things. And once again it was abused. Do you people think that this is cute, or just hell-bent on trying to get me into trouble? Did I do something so offensive to you personally that you feel the need to attack me in such a personal way? Currently someone has offered to completely redesign this website with built in security. I cannot tell you how happy I am with that. To finally have a website where I can post my stories, and have visitors who do not have to contend with your hacks on soldier's tributes, insulting people with changing the polls, and the many other things you have done to this website. I know that this isn't the most secure website, I didn't realize that it was going be such a requirement when I designed it. I was obviously wrong. I wish to personally say I am sorry to anyone who has had to read or endure the messages or polls that may have been offensive on this website. You will note that the units have been removed from the menu in addition to the polls for the same security reasons. As upset and humilitaed as I am, I am not going to quit. I am not going to abandon this project, or terminate the website. I will learn, improve, adapt, and overcome your childish attacks. I should have known as soon as I saw that you were coming back out of hiding to resume posting your hateful and spiteful comments that something like this would occur.

This is just not right. Why do people have to act this way and destroy the words of a friend giving tribute to another? It sickens me that people will stoop so low.

Thanks for the links:
Freedom Folks
Theodore's World
Oh How I Love Jesus
Small Town Veteran
The Paladin

Cross post at A Rose By Any Other Name

******************************

[ED. NOTE]

Thank you also to everyone else who linked here, to Anna's post at her own blog, or to Grey Eagle directly, including the following (whom I have been able to trace):

Argghhh!!!; The Barnyard; Cao's Blog; Daily Pundit; Geosciblog; The Gunn Nutt; The Jawa Report; Marathon Pundit; Red Hot Cuppa Politics; A Soldier's Perspective; Spottedhorse

-MR. RIGHT

No comments: