Friday, December 30, 2005

Captions Outrageous! Winners [Dorito Bandito Edition]

Announcing the winners of the 24th ever Right Place Photo Caption Contest!

Thank you to one and all who participated!

Presenting the top twenty captions for this picture from Stefan Zaklin/Pool/Reuters via Yahoo!





#20: "...They would only give me Dasani, no Evian. I tell you, it is sheer torture to drink that stuff!"

cahmd


#19: Before his overthrow, Saddam was one of the two world leaders who could simultaneously belch and sign the alphabet, the other being Gerhard Schroeder.

V the K


#18: "Excuse me, Your Honor, did you just say, 'I sentence you to death'? Ramsey, come over here a second, will you? A little closer, if you don't mind."

D. Carter


#17: "So, I call Kofi on the phone and say, 'Hey! I send you UN boys bags an' bags of money and all I get for Christmas is this cheap suit?'"

SJJ


#16: "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die."

Hoodlumman


#15: "Hey, you want to talk torture? Just look at this suit they gave me to wear for court appearances! Right off the rack at J.C. Penney's: polyester/wool blend, stingy lapels, and three - count 'em, THREE - buttons on the cuff!"

D. Carter


#14: "Have you got some Maalox? Those Fritos I had before the trial gave me indigestion!"

JannyMae


#13: "I've been to Hell and back! Only two rations of Doritos a day, and then they send me into court without a necktie? Animals!"

T.M. [aka Giacomo]


#12: "C'mere, c'mere, c'mere!!! Ya wanna see torture? Look at this suit! It's missing a button!"

don


#11: "Who wants to be the lucky one I wipe this presidential booger on?"

BCL


#10: "I'm telling you, by Allah, this is what they used to check my prostate!"

Jeanette


#9: Saddam tries to impress the court with his wicked air guitar technique.

piercello


#8: "I am NOT delusional... I AM the President of Iraq! If you don't believe me, I will take this gun and blow your friggin' head off!"

Ken


#7: "So... take me back to this s'posed 'spider hole'. If Saddam don't fit, you must acquit!"

Rodney Dill


#6: "They say that the man who represents himself has a fool for a client. Gentlemen, I AM THAT FOOL!"

Mr. Snitch!


#5: "I couldn't have ever pushed the nuclear button. My finger only goes UP. Just ask my cellmate, Mahmoud."

spacemonkey


#4: "I could not possibly have been executing my own people; I was too busy hiding my weapons of mass... Oh, crap!"

Damian G.


#3: "As my friends Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry and Howard Dean stated so well..."

Lorie Byrd


#2: "Don't you understand? I'm just a puppet! The REAL mastermind behind my presidency was that man in the balcony... Kahlil Rove!"

Special Ed


And the winning entry for this Caption Contest...


#1: "Hey! How come I don't get to have a purple finger?"

eeoowww


Bravo! Bravo!

Encore! Encore!

Presenting:

Captions Outrageous! [Shadow of His Former Self Edition]

Enjoy!


PREVIOUS PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST WINNERS:

Oh, Thank Heaven for 7/11 Edition
Fickle Finger of Fate Edition
Things Are Looking Up Edition
Rage in the Cage Edition
Not So Mellow Fellow in Yellow Edition
The Beards and the Beads Edition
Weapons of Mash Destruction Edition
You're Al I Ever Wanted Edition
His Cup Runneth Over Edition
The Eyes Have It Edition
Jeepers Veepers Edition
Huggermugger Edition
Ear's to You Edition
Heavy Medal Edition
Village of the Damned Edition
White on Rice Edition
Sunny Side Up Edition
Absentee Mallet Edition
French Tickler Edition
In Through the Out Door Edition
Frankenstein Meets Godzilla Edition
Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel Edition
Spirits of Christmas Present Edition

And, in case you haven't yet seen it, here are the updated overall rankings for the first 20 caption contests!!!

******************************

Thanks for the link!

Lucky Dawg News

No comments: