Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Captions Outrageous! Winners [Make Love, Not Jihad Edition]

Sorry this is late, but my (hopefully temporarily) screwed up schedule has struck again! For those looking for a CAPHOG update, I'm dividing it into quarters this time around, meaning look for the first one following contest #13 in a few weeks! Oh, the suspense..."

Announcing the winners of the 10th Right Place Photo Caption Contest of Season Two!

Thank you to one and all who participated!

Presenting the top 40 captions for this picture from AFP/File/Behrouz Mehri via Yahoo!



HONORABLE MENTION:

-- "This is how many Jews actually died in the 'holocaust'!"

-- "And then, if the infidels do not convert, you take two eighteen-inch surgical steel needles and..."

-- "Hey, President Bush! Pick two, Porcupine! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!"

Beerme


-- "You in the second row - look into my eyes - I mean it this time, no more camel jokes."

burke


-- "No, Mahmoud, no one thinks you're impression of Winston Churchill is any good."

Carl


-- "There are two things wrong with your statement. First, I love my donkey. Second, she understands that I am a busy man and can't give her all the time she wants."

GOP and College


-- ♫ So BUUUUUUUY, buy this Iranian Pie
Drove the warhead off to Zion so that Zion would fry.
Those in-fi-dels can drink their whiskey and rye
and sing "This will be the day that I die."


Greg


-- "Fascism, fa-shizzle!"

-- Mahmoud teaches the newest terrorist nursery rhyme: "One, two, blow up your shoe..."

Kyle


-- "Mr. Ahmadinejad, an Iranian threesome consists of you and how many camels? Good, good. Your math is up to speed."

-- "Mr. Ahmadinejad - how long is your... your... um... wait, let me finish the question. How long is your stay in New York going to be?"

N.B. Goldstein


-- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad attends Woodstock 2006, where he enjoys music, Patchouli, Birkenstocks, the odd toke of Mary-Jane, and meeting influential Americans, such as Jane Fonda and John Kerry.

Pam


-- "I can stick both my feet in my mouth at the same time."

-- "And when I wear my special Korean shoes, I am 2 inches taller."

radio free fred


-- In the ensuing silence, President Ahmadinejad wondered why the members of the Star Trek convention did not respond positively to his wishes that they "live long and prosper."

The Random Yak


-- "No, I don't need a camel. I had sex with two goats this morning."
"Uh, sir, what I meant was: Do you want a cigarette?"

-- "No, no! It is Mohammed and Allah, there is not Mohammed Ali in Islam."

-- "I bid two camels for Condi. Mahmoud like Condi!"

-- "Chee-burger, chee-burger!"

Rodney Dill


-- "...And to the ladies, peace and humptiness forever."

Steve O


-- "...And then, Little Rabbit Foo-Foo was shot for being a Zionist Collaborator. Allahu Akhbar!"

V the K


-- ♫ Two can be sad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one.

-- After mastering the science of nuclear weapons, they go for the next step... shadow puppets.

-- For the second and last time, I am NOT Henry Winkler!

-- "Two bullets for every Joooo! That's our promise here at Crazy Mahmoud's."

-- Swami Mahmoud sez: "Steelers by two, take the points."

-- Fours stars; three microphones; two fingers; and one crazy mutha'!

-- "Steeeeeeee-riiiiiiiiike two!"

-- "I give the filthy joo who took my tie two minutes to give it back."

-- Mahmoud answers the age old question: "One hump or two?"

walrus


THE TOP TEN:

#10: "NOBODY expects the Islamic Jihad!! Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise.... Our *two* weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Ayatollah.... Our *four*... no.... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry... are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again...."

JorgXMcKie


#9: "As you can see, just the threat of a Three Stooges eye-poke is enough to reduce the French Ambassador to the posture of a submissive, sobbing dhimmi."

V the K


#8: ♫ Ev'rybody's talking about:
Facism, Shagism, Bushism, Madism, Ragism, Popeism
This-ism, that-ism, ism, ism, ism.
All we are saying... is give "the Religion of Peace" a chance.


the man


#7: "I will not train a future martyr to become a suicide bomber until he's at least this old."

Darrell


#6: "Far out! Now, I want everyone to stay away from the brown acid. A lot of people are getting sick from it. Unless you're an infidel, don't take the brown acid, okay?"

Beerme


#5: "On my honor, I pledge to kill Jews first, Christians second, Sunnis third, atheists fourth, to annex Iraq, to turn Europe into Eurabia, and to obey the laws of the pack."

Doc


#4: "That's right! Using the excess hair stores on my bum, I was able to have a fuller, more lush head of hair in just two weeks!"

Damian G.


#3: "And the second name I hate is 'I'm-a-Dinner-Jacket', because: Hello! Does this look like a dinner jacket?"

Beerme


#2: "Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Two orange whips."

Cowboy Blob


And the winning entry for this Caption Contest...


#1: Iran joins the international rock, paper, scissors race: "What you mean, 'Iraq beats scissors'?"

walrus meets Rodney Dill


Bravo! Bravo!

Encore! Encore!

ONGOING:
Captions Outrageous! [Are You There God? It's Me, Hugo Edition]

Enjoy!


PREVIOUS SEASON TWO PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST WINNERS:

#1 - Dissenting Opinion Edition
#2 - White Raspbeary Edition
#3 - Totally Busted Edition
#4 - Havana Good Time, Glad You're Not Here Edition
#5 - Right Hand to God Edition
#6 - Some Assembly Required Edition
#7 - Mad Hatter Edition
#8 - Chain of Fools Edition
#9 - Beyond Her Grasp Edition

PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST REWIND, Season One #10:

The Eyes Have It Edition

Right Place Photo Caption Contest Hall of Glory



******************************

Thanks for the link!

The Conservative Cat

No comments: