Thursday, August 04, 2005

Please Welcome, Stephen Johnson!

For some time now, I have toyed with the idea of expanding this blog to include some blogging partners. I have done a lot with The Right Place in the time that I have been publishing it, but I only have so much time available to come up with worthwhile material to post.

Fresh content is the lifeblood of a blog. Good content can help it to flourish and grow. So, where to find someone to bring on board that is likely to offer not just more fresh content, but good content as well?

I have been reading the comments of Stephen Johnson on the discussion threads of PoliPundit for a long time with a great deal of interest. He is one of the very best I have seen at writing compelling comments there. The other day, I extended him an offer he could have very easily refused. Lucky for me, as well as all of you, he did just the opposite!

I asked Steve to provide me with some basic info so I could introduce him properly, and he offered the following:

I am a 52 year old black conservative computer programmer living in the belly of the liberal beast, NYC.


Well, Steve, welcome to The Right Place! If your work beating liberal trolls with a logic stick at PoliPundit is any indication, you will do just fine!

Steve's first post appears immediately below this introduction...

No comments: