Happy Fun Blog cannot be safely viewed with your head up your own posterior (or anyone else's for that matter).
Happy Fun Blog contains a conservative political core which, if exposed, can cause liberals' brains to melt.
Happy Fun Blog should not be read while consuming carbonated beverages.
Discontinue reading Happy Fun Blog if any of the following occurs...
- Spontaneous projectile vomiting.
- Tingling in the extremities... ESPECIALLY THERE!
- Spastic colon or chronically itchy rectum.
- Loss of appetite (for absurd political parody).
- The inexplicable and ultimately irresistable urge to utter profanity at groups of elderly nuns armed with rulers.
- The incoherent ramblings of Ted Kennedy begin to make sense to you.
If Happy Fun Blog begins to smoke, unplug your computer immediately.
When not in use, return Happy Fun Blog to its specially designed hyperbolic chamber at the Los Alamos Nuclear Research Laboratory.
Happy Fun Blog contains the insane ramblings of several little known bloggers who fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Blog.
Happy Fun Blog offers no guarantee of quality or quantity of posts.
Staring longingly at Happy Fun Blog will not cause fresh posts to magically appear.
Due to a recent act of the state legislature, Happy Fun Blog may no longer be legally viewed in Vermont.