Sunday, January 21, 2007

THE SUPER BOWL SHUFFLE, REPRISE!!!



Click and play.

Don't anybody pinch me, I'm too afraid I'll wake up!

I have tried very hard not to turn this into a sports blog, blogging only about baseball a few times as my beloved White Sox finally broke an 88 year championship drought in 2005, but once again, I need to gloat a little!

Da Bears are in Da Super Bowl for only the second time EVER, and the first time in 21 years!!!

Way to go, guys!



Now, on to Miami!


To celebrate, how about we cue up an old Chicago favorite in the jukebox for a chorus or two?

We are the Bears Shufflin' Crew
Shufflin' on down, doin' it for you.
We're so bad we know we're good.
Blowin' your mind like we knew we would.
You know we're just struttin' for fun
Struttin' our stuff for everyone.
We're not here to start no trouble.
We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.



Somewhere up in Heaven, Sweetness must be smiling...

No comments: