Saturday, March 18, 2006

Captions Outrageous! Winners [Weapons of MASS. Obstruction Edition]

Announcing the winners of the 35th ever Right Place Photo Caption Contest!

Thank you to one and all who participated!

Presenting the top 20 captions for this picture from AP Photo/William B. Plowman via Yahoo!




#20: "I may be an old, fat guy, John, but if you don't take your hand off my leg, I'll break it!"

LongTabSigO


#19: "John, when they say, 'You're not as dumb as you look,' just say, 'Thank you.'"

Greg Finnegan


#18: "Pssst, John... what is this 'ethics' thing Nancy Pelosi keeps talking about?"

Dave Craddock


#17: "Be honest, John... does this tie make my head look fat?"

Keith


#16: "Keep this under your hat, but there are rumors going around that you once served in Vietnam."

walrus


#15: "Ted, this is a Savile Row suit, and your breath is making the lapels curl! Have a Tic-Tac."

D. Carter


#14: "Whatever you do, John... don't take the bridge route."

Doc


#13: "Wait a sec, Ted. Before you stand up to give your speech, I'd better tell you that your 'horse is out of the barn'."

D. Carter


#12: "Ted, turn the other way. Your breath is making my botox wear off."

McGehee


#11: "I just cut and we should run, if y'know what I mean..."

Hoodlumman


#10: "I don't suppose you have an extra pair of Depends on you?"

Pam


#9: "John, wake up! I think our hair is entangled again. Back off slowly this time."

MagicalPat


#8: Senator 'Bluto' to Senator 'Otter': "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

T.M.


#7: "How come they always play Bridge Over Troubled Water when I show up?"

walrus


#6: "Yes, Ted, if I can detect that much, a breathalyzer is going to go bananas!"

Hoodlumman


#5: Harok-Ptui!

V the K


#4: "Johnny, have you seen my pants?"

walrus


#3: "Don't forget to remind them that you served in Viet-Nam."

Doc


#2: "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"

charles austin


And the winning entry for this Caption Contest...


#1: "Actually, John, after your lousy campaign... I voted for Bush."

Doc


Bravo! Bravo!

Encore! Encore!

Presenting:

Captions Outrageous! [Censure and Sensibility Edition]

Enjoy!


PREVIOUS PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST WINNERS:

Oh, Thank Heaven for 7/11 Edition
Fickle Finger of Fate Edition
Things Are Looking Up Edition
Rage in the Cage Edition
Not So Mellow Fellow in Yellow Edition
The Beards and the Beads Edition
Weapons of Mash Destruction Edition
You're Al I Ever Wanted Edition
His Cup Runneth Over Edition
The Eyes Have It Edition
Jeepers Veepers Edition
Huggermugger Edition
Ear's to You Edition
Heavy Medal Edition
Village of the Damned Edition
White on Rice Edition
Sunny Side Up Edition
Absentee Mallet Edition
French Tickler Edition
In Through the Out Door Edition
Frankenstein Meets Godzilla Edition
Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel Edition
Spirits of Christmas Present Edition
Dorito Bandito Edition
Shadow of His Former Self Edition
When the Saints Go Mouthing Off Edition
The Face That Sunk 1000 Ships Edition
Surely You Jest Edition
And the Camel They Rode in on Edition
Chucky Squeeze Edition
On Dangerous Ground Edition
Here's Cooking at You Edition
Catch a Falling Star Edition
Iran So Far Away Edition

******************************

Thanks for the links!

Lucky Dawg News
The Conservative Cat
Catholic Fire

No comments: