Monday, October 31, 2005

Apologies For My Tardiness

Hello fellow ghouls and goblins. Sorry I am late. I was out feeling sorry for myself, chainsawing people, charting [ahem] out crimes, and whatnot.

Anywho, let me just say that this is the best Halloween party I've been to in years. I don't get invited to that many, what with the compulsive chainsawing of people and all.

Thanks for throwing this shindig, Mr. Right. Classy [ahem] as always.

Yeah, anyway, down here in Texas [ahem], it's raining cats and dogs. I doubt we'll be getting any trick or treaters with this sort of thunder and lightning. Actually, I got caught in it while riding my bike around town a little bit ago. Wind must've been 40 miles an hour or more, with lightning and sideways drops of rain. I almost fell down and chainsawed myself in half. Man, that would have been a bummer.

So, yeah, if you're not busy, go check out my next victim's blog. He seems like a real unclassy lame-o of a jerk.

No comments: