Monday, October 31, 2005

HalloWEEN

Yeah, Franken here.

I don't have a lot of time so you putzs better listen up and listen up good. Or I'll smack you around like I did Bill O'Reilly.

There's been a lot of talk and back and forth about me and my radio show. That's Air AMERICA! We called it Air America because we want to represent the OTHER half of America. The half that makes sense.

Now I know that sticks in your craw but I'm a political humorist. Sort of a Nutritious Nuts and Twigs guy with a sweet Candy Inside. And I think it's rollicking fun to beat conservatives senseless with my wit (which is grand) and my inescapable liberal logic.

So deal with it.

I know this is horrible to you and strikes fear but hey, it's Halloween. And I live for this stuff.

Wanna tell me how wrong I am?
Wanna cheat like you did at the last election?
And the election before that?

http://yourmotherwasahamster.blogspot.com

No comments: