Sunday, October 30, 2005

Like Stupid Kryptonite...

... Now we can start this party...

I'll show you all how we do it Rabid Democrat StyleTM! I'm only doing this because someone said there was free catering.

But I'm also going to use this invite to rub the Miers nomination and Karl Rove indictment down all of your deep-friedchickenhawk Rethuglican racist throats!

So sit back and let Super Ollie break it down for you - complete with a George Soros funded attitute...

... and snack budget. I brought a little to start us off
  • Two dozen donuts, glazed
  • Two dozen donuts, chocolate
  • half-dozen bear claws
  • Doritos
  • Funyuns
  • Fritos with bean and cheese dip
  • Prezels
  • Twinkies
  • Little Debbie Ho Hos
  • Cheetos
  • Beef jerky
  • Whipped Cream
  • Crackers (and I don't mean all of you - SNAP!)
  • Assorted meat and cheese tray
  • More cheeses
  • Cheeze Whiz
  • Twizzlers
  • Goldfish
Now prepare to be slapped around a bit. I can't wait until the 2006 elections!

And for breakfast!

Who is (not actually) Olliver Willis for Halloween? That's a secret...

No comments: