Monday, October 31, 2005

The Monster ... Is Me

Dr. Frankenstein! I didn't expect to see you so soon. Is it time to come in? But I was having so much fun.

Oh, alright then. I guess the cold damp Transylvanian night is not very hospitable. And this makeup could really ruin a man's complexion.

Let's see. A little baby oil. Some cotton wipes. And ...

Voila! It is I, Giacomo, master of Joust The Facts.

Now that you can find your way, don't be strangers. Don't worry, I don't bite ... much.

Come and visit the blog voted "Most likely to never receive an Instalanche." Well, not really. It just seems that way.

Anyway, stop by for a look, and stay awhile if you like.

Many thanks to Mr. Right for hosting, and congratulations on the one year blogiversary. It's been a long time since I've been to a Halloween party that's been this much fun.

No comments: