Monday, October 31, 2005

Franken Sense

Well, I've been drinking for the past 28 hours straight. Don't even remember the radio show. Although they told me that I looked great. And my wit, even dulled by 12 year old Scotch is as sharp as never. Ever. Ever I mean. Ment Meant.

Kids are showing up at my doorstep with bags of candy asking for more or they'll trick me. Yeah. I have managed to only beat one of the little twerps. See I have to admire their pluck. Coming to a liberal asking for stuff. Not my job. See your Senator.

The one kid that I smacked around had the audacity to have on a Sean Hannity mask. Left me no choice really.

Suffice it to say this has been a scary Halloween in more ways than one.

Man I miss SNL.

If you want to try to figure out who I am, don't go HERE. I'll only scare you with my profile. Try hanging out in the anteroom of Amazing Dancers. You'll bump into me soon enough.

No comments: