Saturday, February 12, 2005

You Say You Want an Evolution...

Imagine my surprise when I checked my blog today to find I was no longer a mere Insignificant Microbe, but had evolved, overnight, into a Crunchy Crustacean (#15494)! Wow, kids sure grow up fast nowadays! Gee whiz, I skipped right over Multicellular Microorganisms & Wiggly Worms! Now, alas, I must live in constant fear of dreaded devolution. Okay, enough blogging about The Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem for awhile, but I retain the option to brag if I make it to an even higher plane of existence someday!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to give a great big shout out to Brainster's Blog for being the first blog I know of to honor me with a place on their blogroll! Wow! Thank you, I hope I prove worthy!

BTW: The "project" is back in the works and coming soon. Stay tuned...

No comments: