Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Flavor of Love: Washington - Part 4

Yeeeeaaaahhhh Booooyyyy

It's Flavor Flav and I'm Right in the Place.

You know what time it is? It's time to send another girl home. We sent home Hair for being a dude, Hottie for eating my clock, Crazy and Goldie for being nuttier than a fruitcake. Let's axe one more.

Yo Drinks you was fun to hang out wit. I kept up with you - drink for drink, but why did you go and hit the Windex? That is mad sick and you have got to go.

Also "Frau Blücher" or whoever you are. To me you are "Georgia". Now give me back my clock you money grubbing ho!

It's down to Ping Pong and New York. Who will win?

Here are the remaining dope girls that will be trying for my love:
Nancy Pelosi as "Georgia"
Ann Coulter as "Goldie"
Michelle Malkin as "Ping Pong"
John Edwards as "Hair"
Cynthia McKinney as "Crazy"
Kitty Dukakis as "Drinks"
Hillary Clinton as "New York"
Debbie Stabenow as "Hottie"

No comments: