Monday, October 09, 2006

They Like Me! They Really Like Me!

I would hope that is why Mr. Right asked me to join the staff here at TRP. I must say it is an honor to have been asked to join the staff of this prestigious web-page, and I very much look forward to posting here, and adding to the content of the site.

For those of you who did, or did not read the snippet of my information previously, I am 22 years old and a Mechanical Engineering major at Tennessee Tech University. Although I bleed Purple and Gold during football and basketball season, I also have a lot of orange in me. Volunteer Orange. I was raised as a UT fan and will die so as well.
My regular readers know that this is my first semester back to Tech after being on a co-op assignment in Giles County, TN where I worked for Magotteaux doing engineering work during the course of the year.
I have a very wonderful girlfriend, "The College-ette" who I have been dating for the past 2 years, and there is no one in the world that I care for more.
As for politics, I am very right, in more than one way. I make an existence of exposing liberals for who they are. Liars, cheats, and scoundrels who will do just about anything to convert you to believing what they tell you.

In writing at GOP and College my little blog was credited with sighting a horrible photo shop job of British soldiers by moveon.org, trying to make them look like American soldiers. The story blew up, and one of the writers at The Weekly Standard sent me an e-mail saying that I would be cited as the discoverer of the incident in an issue. I have gotten to rub elbows with such conservatives as Steve Gill and Phil Valentine, as well as the amazing woman that is Marsha Blackburn.

So to Mr. Right, Stephen, Anna, T.M. and Stew, Thanks for having me!

No comments: