Tuesday, October 31, 2006

World Leaders I'm Hoping to Meet


CindyHugo
Originally uploaded by GoldStarCindy.

As you can see by this fabulous photo, I've had the great fortune to meet one of the world's greatest leaders, Hugo "Cram the Ballot Boxes" Chavez of Venezuela. With Halloween here, Christmas isn't very far away. I'd like to share my wish list of who I'm hoping to meet in 2007 and beyond:

Kim Jong Il: I'm glad he has the bomb. He is da bomb. I mean, “What they're saying, too, is like, it's OK for Israel to have nuclear weapons. But Iran or Syria better not get nuclear weapons. ... It's OK for Israel to occupy Palestine, ... for the United States to occupy Iraq, but it's not OK for Syria to be in Lebanon. They're a bunch of (expletive) hypocrites.” So I'm glad North Korea is sticking it to the Man known as W.

Fidel Castro: Castro has fought off disgusting American-style capitalism for nearly 40 years. I hear he's in poor health. I'd love to go to that paradise known as Cuba, and shake this great man's hand before he dies.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: As the duly elected president in a REAL democracy, Ahmadinejad is following in Kim Jong Il's footsteps and is on his way to becoming a nuclear power. Finally, the poor Palestinians will have someone to look out for their interests. He's also giving the proverbial finger to W, which makes him A-OK in my book.

Speaking of books, please buy a copy of either Peace Mom or Not One More Mother's Child...keep those royalty checks coming.

Click here to see my profile!

No comments: