Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm with John Kerry! Screw the troops!

Well, well, well! It looks like a bunch of my fellow progressives have decided to crash this little nutroots outfit.

Now, I know that a lot of you Righties were "offended" by John Kerry's latest stroke of satirical genius. What the eff?

Dudes, Kerry was so funny! The only thing missing was a Hitler reference.

I think that this whole controversy could have been avoided had Kerry spoken at a first-grade level, one all of you morons can understand.

(AHEM!)

"Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"George Bush is worse than Hitler!"

"(Sigh.) George Bush is worse than Hitler who?"

"Orange you glad I didn't say banana?"

"That joke sucked!"

"SCREW YOU!!!"

Okay, I'm getting a lot of guff about one of my fellow progressives daring to speak truth to power.

The fact is, Jim Webb is a patriot, but we'll forgive him anyway. In fact, he is so patriotic that as Secretary of the Navy under Ray-gun, he did a crappy job on purpose so he could be forced to resign from that air-head's Administration!

George Allen must be defeated, for he is the ultimate example of RethugliKKKan hypocrisy. I mean, first, the GOP supports sending naughty messages to teen-aged boys, and now they oppose fellating underage boys! Which is it, you prudes?

So remember folks: Vote early, vote often and SCREW YOU!!!

No comments: