Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Flavor of Love: Washington - Part 3

Yeeeeaaaahhhh Booooyyyy

It's Flavor Flav and I'm in the Right Place.

All right all right, it's time to send another girl home. We already sent home Hair for being a dude and Hottie for eating my clock. Let's axe one more.

Flavor: Yo Goldie...WHAT UP?
Goldie: Not much you liberal abortion-supporting slimeball.
Flavor: That aint no way to talk to me!
Goldie: What? Did I not speak slow enough for you? Were you left behind as a child?
Flavor: Damn. It's time for you to goose step out of my house!

Crazy: You go and get out of the house, you nazi whore!
Goldie: I hope you get a ticket to Gitmo, you america-hating douchebag.
Crazy: Oh, no you didn't you skinny legged bimbo!
Goldie: (spits)

Crazy: Her breath smells like burned popcorn covered in singed hair.
Flavor: Damn, both you bitchez are crazy and to leave.

So there you have it, two down tonight - only 4 more to go. Who'll be next?

Here are the remaining dope girls that will be trying for my love:
Nancy Pelosi as "Georgia"
Ann Coulter as "Goldie"
Michelle Malkin as "Ping Pong"
John Edwards as "Hair"
Cynthia McKinney as "Crazy"
Kitty Dukakis as "Drinks"
Hillary Clinton as "New York"
Debbie Stabenow as "Hottie"

No comments: