Monday, October 09, 2006

Welcome, GOP and College!

In my ongoing efforts to improve this blog, I have scored another coup in signing up one of the best up and coming bloggers around!

GOPAC is a regular captions player around here, and even designed our Frequent Flyers logo last year (thanks again, dude)!

His own self-titled blog has been a regular stop for me on my blogosphere rounds for awhile and features the kind of pounding of left-wing idiocy backed up with documented facts and a sense of humor that I tend to love. And how many college-kid bloggers out there can claim to have been cited by such a respected publication as The Weekly Standard?

If his own blog is any indication (make sure to check it out), we can all look forward to some hard-hitting blasts against left-wing hypocrosy about free speech, the economy and much, much more

I asked him for a basic bio for his intro, and here's what he offered...

I am 22, and a Junior at Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, TN studying Mechanical Engineering.


Just as a side note for those that are unaware, he also happens to be the brother of another very fine blogger, The Man of GOP and the City fame.

Expect his first post soon!

Now, everyone please show the man a little love and help welcome him aboard!

No comments: