Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Showin' My Poll

I tell you, we got us an avalanche, a tsunami of Democratic suck-cess comin' y'alls way next week. I've been out doin' research, a sci-en-ti-fic poll that proves conclusively what I been tellin' y'all.

We polled over 2000 men an' women from a cross-section of American society. We got educated ones - teachers and college history professors. We talked to their grad students. We got the word from blue collar workers of the SEIU and AFL-CIO. We polled professionals like trial attorneys and journalists. The re-sults cannot be argued with, it's gonna be a wipe out, spreadin' faster than a wildfire set by a e-co-terrorist!

82% of this broad cross-section is votin' Democratic next week. You can kiss that radical right-wing agenda goodbye. So y'all can just pack up yo' bags and start lookin' for a job back home. They's gonna be a new sheriff in town, and his name is Loo-see-ana Jim, I tell you what.

No comments: