Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Flavor of Love: Washington - Finale

Yeeeeaaaahhhh Booooyyyy

It's Flavor Flav and I'm Right in the Place.

Hey kids! You know what time it is? It's time send the last chick home. We sent home Hair for being a dude, Hottie for eating my clock, Crazy and Goldie for being nuttier than a fruitcake, Drinks for drinking my windex, and Georgia for being a ho.

Now it's time to see which lady is going to join me and which one is going home.

Michelle "Ping Pong" Malkin
Pros: I hear she likes to party and she is a hot asian chick.
Cons: May be married.







Hillary "New York" Clinton
Pros: May be the next president
Cons: Rumored to be married.


Yo, this is a hard decision. Does I want to be the First Man if New York becomes president? That is some mad responsibility, cooking breakfast and all dat. I watched Commander in Chief, that job sucks. Plus, I like the asian ladies. So New York, your time here is done. I choose Ping Pong.

Here are the remaining dope girls that will be trying for my love:
Nancy Pelosi as "Georgia"
Ann Coulter as "Goldie"
Michelle Malkin as "Ping Pong"
John Edwards as "Hair"
Cynthia McKinney as "Crazy"
Kitty Dukakis as "Drinks"
Hillary Clinton as "New York"
Debbie Stabenow as "Hottie"

Thanks for checking in on Flavor. Remember dope is dope.

No comments: