Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Some Valentines...


I've been away from blogging for a little while, so I am a bit late to the party, but be certain to pay a visit to our very good friend, Buckley F. Williams at The Nose on Your Face, who celebrated his first blogiversary a couple days ago and also recently welcomed his 100,000th visitor! And for a present, he would like you to submit a Top 9 List for his contest. I'll get to work on mine as soon as I can find some time. Congratulations, Buckley!

Also, be sure to check out the recently revamped Lucky Dawg News, which looks great, loads a lot faster (on my computer, anyway) and now offers permalinks, trackbacks and comments on each post! If you love NASCAR and the GOP, it's a great place to hang out!

And while you are checking out revamped sites, you should pop over to File It Under..., who unveiled their new Version 2.0 look a few weeks ago, which I keep forgetting to mention. It's nice and all, but I must admit, I do miss the old news ticker...

[Image Source: Here.]

No comments: