Friday, September 30, 2005

Captions Outrageous! Winners [Jeepers Veepers Edition]

Announcing the winners of the eleventh ever Right Place Photo Caption Contest!

Thank you to one and all who participated!

Presenting the top ten captions for this picture [AP Photo via Yahoo!]...





#10: Former Vice President and Presidential candidate Al Gore explains how he balanced the budget during the Clinton years by saying, "When the Internet was invented, fonts were this big. I reduced the font size, and saved us trillions of dollars in disk space."

Special Ed


#9: "Global warming made it this small."

Doc


#8: "Yes, that's correct, I have THIS much sanity left - and no more!"

MFG


#7: "Could I have been clearer? I clearly said Lockbox with an L!

Darrell


#6: "The hell with the Macarena!. Okay, everyone, sing with me...
'L' is for the way you look at me
'O' is for the only one I see
'V' is very, very extraordinary..."

Giacomo
('E' is even more than anyone that you adore can...)


#5: "Mr. Bush, I am squishing your head!"

The Man
(I love it - an obscure reference I actually get!)


#4: "Thanks to the Bush tax cuts, schools can only afford half... that's right, this much, of the itsy bitsy spider."

Dr. Phat Tony


#3: Missed it by that much.

spacemonkey
(A salute to the recently departed Don Adams, no doubt!)


#2: "Now watch me, class, as I carefully, carefully place the 'L' over my forehead..."

Steve O


And the winning entry for this Caption Contest...


#1: "That 'L is for Loser' hand thing? I invented that, too."

Mike


BONUS: We hereby present a special "photoshop" division award this week to Chris...





Bravo! Bravo!

Encore! Encore!

Presenting:

Captions Outrageous! [Huggermugger Edition]

Enjoy!


PREVIOUS PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST WINNERS:

Oh, Thank Heaven for 7/11 Edition
Fickle Finger of Fate Edition
Things Are Looking Up Edition
Rage in the Cage Edition
Not So Mellow Fellow in Yellow Edition
The Beards and the Beads Edition
Weapons of Mash Destruction Edition
You're Al I Ever Wanted Edition
His Cup Runneth Over Edition
The Eyes Have It Edition

No comments: