Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Love You, Spacemonkey!

Okay, so I've sent out a few extra e-mails this past week or so!

Today, I got this message from Spacemonkey, a blogging legend, Overlord of the weekly Carnival of Comedy, Ace Photo Caption Contestant, a man whom I greatly admire...

A quote for your sidebar

The Right Place is a blog that I visit often because thay email the living daylights out of me. Now all I have in me are dead daylights and living nightlights.


Do you think he's mad at me?

Let's show him some love, so maybe he'll forgive me! Go forth and leave comments - the good kind!

He also hangs out over at the High Temple of Right Wing Blog Humor, IMAO - you can comment on his posts over there, too.

Just be sure to mention somewhere, subtly, that I sent you over there to tell him that I love him! Not in that way, mind you! Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I thank you!

No comments: