5. After exorcising Mike Dewine in Ohio, the voters will finally look at Sherrod Brown, collectively slap their foreheads like Alec Guinness at the end of The Bridge on the River Kwai and, ashen-faced, mutter Col. Nicholson's famous line, "My God, what have I done?"(cross-posted at Joust The Facts)
4. Militant leftist gays across America will struggle to find a new word for this. (Note: not for the children, or anyone with a conscience or a sensitive stomach.)
3. Nancy Pelosi, on becoming Speaker of the House, will show up on the first day of the next Congress dressed as Lucy Van Pelt and be carrying a football labeled "impeachment."
2. More dead people than dogs will be found to have voted for Claire McCaskill in Missouri.
1. We'll never hear the word 'macaca' again.
The opposite of right is left. The opposite of right is also wrong. Is it any wonder that the left is always wrong?
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Top 5 Election Day Predictions!!
Showing the keen insight and incisive commentary that has made me famous throughout the blogosphere, here are my top 5 election predictions as the 2006 midterms get underway.
Posted by T.M. Ergin at 11/07/2006 05:38:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment