Thursday, November 10, 2005

Prayers and Condolences

*

I just wanted to take a moment to offer my thoughts and prayers to the people of Jordan and to the families of the victims of yesterday's terrorist atrocities there, wherever they may reside.

What did Zarqawi and his band of jackals hope to accomplish with this act anyway? If it was to cause mass demonstrations in the streets of the country where he was born, demanding his death and asking Allah to burn him in Hell, forever - mission accomplished!

And let me say, I share their sentiments!

I would be willing to bet it was done on 11/9 because that date is the reverse of 9/11, too. That would be so like al Qaeda.

Congratulations, you pitiful collection of subhuman refuse, you just may have tilted the Arab street against your cause for good!

No comments: