Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Everyone, Please Listen!


CindyHugo
Originally uploaded by GoldStarCindy.
It has come to my attention that not everyone believes I'm fit to shape America's foreign policy through my message. But think about it: "One of the bogus reasons that George Bush gives for this invasion (and) occupation of Iraq is to make America safer -- and Katrina exposed that clearly he has made America more vulnerable through his policies in Iraq.” I mean really. Katrina being caused by the forces of nature? Don't make me laugh. And, of course, "The biggest terrorist in the world is George Bush." Really, kids, Osama has nothing on our prez.

“We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy ... not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our Middle-Eastern foreign policy.” I know, I know, some of you have seen videos of mullahs saying that America is the great Satan and must be abolished and of a couple of our guys getting beheaded, but really, that's just their way of getting our attention. Just like I'm trying to get your attention.

Some of you may have been told that I said I felt comforted after my first meeting with President Bush. "I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis. I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. That was the gift the president gave us, the gift of happiness, of being together." (First meeting, because believe me, he'll figure out how important I am and meet with me again.) That's hogwash! Don't believe what the tapes say!

Is anyone listening? I'm wearing a pink t-shirt today! Pink really suits me, don't you think? Where are the cameras?

No comments: