Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Great Helmsman Eats


The evening progresses... the small People come and go, and I am running out of voter registration cards. To no avail. Once your new plan goes through, no one will have to show identification to vote anyway.

Between visits, I have been considering Revolutionary Lessons for Benefit Glorious Party of Moonbattery. It occurred to me that I once said, "If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution."

By my own logic, if you want to know the candy, you must eat the candy yourself. So I have taken my own advice. We did not have "Swedish Fish" or "Twix" bars in China during the Great People's Revolution. This is indeed a Great Leap Forward in culinary opportunity.

But now I have a question:

Is it inappropriate for People's Revolutionary Heroes to eat American candy? Thanks to Nutilee, I am comfortable with kissables...but what of the others???

I have consumed many, many packages. Perhaps I must now write a self-criticism...

I will get right on that, as soon as I finish this candy.

No comments: